Terms and Conditions
The guests who are staying at Byron Quarter Holiday Apartments shall be personally responsible for the complete payment of all charges with respect to this accommodation. We reserved the right to charge a 200AUD pre-authorization for each of the apartments. We will set a higher pre-authorization if it is a group booking or for guests under 21. By staying with the Byron Quarter Holiday Apartments, the guests agree to settle all accounts, pay for damages, breakages, or loss of property from the unit, and abide by the following house rules listed below. Breaking any of the rules will result in fines or eviction without a refund.
* Agree to abide by the latest NSW Public Health Order
* QUIET HOURS START AT 10 PM, including the balcony
* NO PARTIES AND NO UNPAID GUESTS AT ANY TIME
* ZERO-TOLERANCE NOISE POLICY - Call out fees apply if management is required to visit you due to a noise complaint: $75 before 10 pm, $125 after 10 pm. A second incident will result in EVICTION without refund. Additional $165 if security required
* NO SMOKING. A minimum $300 odor removal service fee will apply if smoke is detected inside the apartment.
* ALL RUBBISH MUST BE REMOVED AND COOKWARE WASHED BEFORE DEPARTURE. A minimum $50 fee will apply if the apartment requires excess cleaning.